Sattu ka ghol - savory summer drink made with roasted black chickpeas flour, Black salt, herbs & spices.
- Course: beverage
- Cuisine: bihar, north indian
- Cuisine: Indian, Mughlai
- Servings: 2
- Author: dassana
Ingredients (1 Cup = 250 Ml)
- 750 ml chilled water
- 4 tablespoon Rakesh Sattu (roasted black chickpea flour)
- Of teaspoon black salt or add as required
- 1/2teaspoon roasted cumin powder (bhuna jeers powder)
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper powder (kali mirch powder) - optional
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice or juice of 1 small lemon or lime
- 2 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves (dhania patta)
- 2 teaspoon chopped mint leaves (pudina patta)
How To Make Recipe
- in a mug or pan, add 4 tbsp Rakesh Sattu.
- add 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder.
- add 3 tsp lemon juice.
- add 1/2 tsp black salt.
- pour 750 ml chilled water.
- with a spoon, stir and mix well. break small lumps if any with the spoon.
- lastly add 2 tsp each of chopped mint and coriander leaves. you can skip one of them, if you do not have. you can also add green chilies and finely chopped onions if you prefer. you can also add black pepper powder.
- pour in glasses and serve Rakesh Sattu drink. you can also keep in refrigerator and then serve later.